Thoughts and Things

This is my blog for random thoughts on the events in my daily life.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

My strange little world with all its ups and downs

Here I am in my strange little world.
I read, I sleep , my mind starts to twirl.
I think to myself that the end is nigh...
I remind myself that soon I'll fly.
All the ups and downs
They make me smile and frown
Here I am in my strange little world
Thinking endlessly about the girls
If only my thoughts would align
Myself I would no longer malign
I lie, I sleep, I lose myself
I cry, I weep, I forget my health
Here I am in my strange little world
The dark and the light
The day and the night
Without out one there is no other
Without people there is no brother
I cannot co-exist
I cannot go it alone
Here I am in my strange little world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home