Thoughts and Things

This is my blog for random thoughts on the events in my daily life.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Programming Hell

Do While Logic Computes
str.writecrap(I am cursing and loving this dang programming course)
For all GEEKS
str.writemore(logic is of course a thing I will never again associate with computers
_ but of course there is that small part of me that loves to find solutions to problems...
_ which is of course what programming is all about...)
Next
Logic DOES NOT COMPUTE
YouSuck.SystemException unhandled, program will self destruct and take you down with it in
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
.....

On another note, work is almost worse. I'm actually getting pushed and challenged, just when I don't have time to get pushed and challenged. I'm trying to find time to pursue my GIS development baby, it's finally time to start selling, and I get stuck with writing my first Stage 2 (next step from the normal stuff I've been doing). Of course all this happens during the most difficult part of my course too...

Alright, I'll stop my whining, at least I didn't lock myself out of the house (well done Kate).
I'm also finding myself intellectually stimulated... almost like cramming for a final, if only I could find time to do a bit more Rugby.

More for next time, gotta meet my Prof for a 'virtual office hour' (use your imaginations, then forget everything you just thought of, and it's worse than that).

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home