Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Programming Hell

Do While Logic Computes
str.writecrap(I am cursing and loving this dang programming course)
For all GEEKS
str.writemore(logic is of course a thing I will never again associate with computers
_ but of course there is that small part of me that loves to find solutions to problems...
_ which is of course what programming is all about...)
Next
Logic DOES NOT COMPUTE
YouSuck.SystemException unhandled, program will self destruct and take you down with it in
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
.....

On another note, work is almost worse. I'm actually getting pushed and challenged, just when I don't have time to get pushed and challenged. I'm trying to find time to pursue my GIS development baby, it's finally time to start selling, and I get stuck with writing my first Stage 2 (next step from the normal stuff I've been doing). Of course all this happens during the most difficult part of my course too...

Alright, I'll stop my whining, at least I didn't lock myself out of the house (well done Kate).
I'm also finding myself intellectually stimulated... almost like cramming for a final, if only I could find time to do a bit more Rugby.

More for next time, gotta meet my Prof for a 'virtual office hour' (use your imaginations, then forget everything you just thought of, and it's worse than that).

Ciao

No comments: